Treat yourself to a (very) well deserved escape to the country. Enjoy a luxury stay at Fair Oak Farm, a renowned 12 acre boutique countryside estate known for its uninterrupted peaceful surroundings. Accommodation includes a stunning Grade II Listed Sussex farmhouse (c1600), a range of converted Grade II Listed farm buildings and barns, eco-lodge tree houses and shepherd’s huts.
Dogs are welcome to stay in the converted Barn accommodation and frolic around the acres of ground 🐶. Limited dog friendly rooms available.
As the retreat will take place mid-week, feel free to work remotely from the estate if your work permits you to knowing all your meals are included and nature is on your doorstep. Or take some time off to recharge from a truly exhausting year. All yoga classes are optional and how you spend the rest of the day is up to you. Please let us know of any dietary requirements but all meals will cater for vegetarians and vegans.
- 3 nights luxury stay at Fair Oak Farm
- 6 optional yoga classes. A mixture of Vinyasa flow and Yin (please bring you ow yoga mat)
- Breakfast and Dinner. A light Lunch buffet will also be available everyday however you are free to explore the region and go on your own trips during the days.
- Movie night and cosy drinks around the fire pit
- There are country and woodland walks in every direction around the farm for you to enjoy during your stay. Bring your walking boots!
- Outdoor sauna
- Beauty Treatments are available to book in advance at an extra cost!
- Limited dog friendly rooms are available at request🐶
What’s Not Included
- Travel to the venue
About Annie (our Chef)
Annie McKenzie is an actor, writer, director, producer… all round artist extraordinaire!
She also happened to appear on MasterChef in 2016 and came sixth. Wild.
Since then, Annie has worked in various kitchens, hosted supper clubs, worked as a private chef, launched an immersive dining company called Scripts for Supper and was head chef of Shotgun Carousel’s ‘Red Palace’ at The Vaults in 2019 before most recently launching a plant based comfort food delivery service in London called Annie’s Kitchen.
Guided by an international palate thanks her French heritage, Annie’s food has a modern European feel with the comfort of stuff your mum (or dad, or primary caregiver) used to make.
Some mates have said things like “humble”, “clever” and “joyous”, while people like Jay Rayner have said her food is, “Rich. It’s serious. It’s delicious” and Marcus Waring noted, “You’ve got a serious cook on your hands”.
Annie is really excited to be coming on board and working with Alice to deliver a weekend of yummy food, yummy yoga and spending time in your even yummier company!
If you are a member of my Online Membership you are entitled to 10% off your stay!
- Master bedroom, ensuite and spacious closet room
- Bedroom 2 (1 double bed and 1 single bed) ensuite
- Bedroom 3 and 4 are both doubles which can be made into 2 singles if you choose to share with someone. These rooms share a bathroom
Eco lodges and huts
- 2 Eco Lodge (the Treehouse), ensuite, kitchenette and living space
- 2 Shepherd Hut – ensuite, kitchenette and log burner
- Hay Barn – ensuite, kichenette and living space
- Stable Cottage – ensuite, kitchennet and livng space
- x2 double (or twin) ensuite rooms
- x1 twin ensuite room
- Dog friendly! 🐶
Bring a partner or share with a friend?
If you have a partner or a friend who wants to join the retreat and share a bedroom with you there are 2 price options for them:
- Friend to share your room who doesn’t want to do yoga
- Friend to share your room who does want to do yoga
A 50% non refundable* deposit is required to reserve your booking.
Payment plans are available – please get in contact to discuss.
*UNLESS there is another Covid-19 induced lockdown and the venue is forced to close in which case you will receive a full refund.